Welcome to this episode of The Tonic, terrestrially broadcast on December 31, 2022 and January 1, 2023 on AM740 and FM 96.7 in Toronto. Topics covered on the show track the lifestyle articles and themes published in Tonic Magazine. This week we’ll discuss the natural support of your respiratory health with nutraceutical formulator Dr. Gordon Chang, red light therapy with wellness researcher Dr. David Nelson ND, shaving care for men with beauty expert Vee Mistry and achieving your New Year’s fitness goals with fitness expert Dr. Stacy Irvine DC
We specifically discuss:
The Natural Support of Your Respiratory Health
- Some common sense/shades of gray
- Preventative measures
- Cleanses for your lungs
- A wide variety of antioxidants
- Treating asthma
- Monk fruit
Red Light Therapy
- What is ‘red light’?
- How did red light therapy come about?
- How does red light therapy work?
- What does it do?
- Cosmetic applications
- Does red light therapy work?
- Are red light therapy devices for the home safe?
- The treatment of psoriasis and rosacea
Shaving Care for Men
- Is shaving bad for men’s skin
- Recommended shaving implements
- Foam, gel or lather brush?
- Hot or cold blade?
- Post shave products…but no aftershave
- The treatment of ingrown hairs
Achieving Your New Year’s Fitness Goals
- Resolutions (Jamie doesn’t believe in them)
- Unreasonable expectations
- Pick a realistic goal
- How are you going to achieve the goal?
- There is no linear path to success
- Surround yourself with supportive people
To learn more about show sponsor OmegaAlpha and Dr. Gordon Chang go here.
To learn more about David Nelson ND go here.
To learn more about Vee Mistry go here.
To learn more about Dr. Stacy Irvine go here.